Trainee program in parallel to studies at the Mannheim Polytechnic
The trainee program of the Mannheim Polytechnic, college for technology and design, electrical engineering department, that runs in parallel to studies offers you an education program tailored to your requirements:
- An excellent college education in future-oriented employment fields at an attractive and modern college location
- Education-relevant assignments in a company in the region that also finances your studies
- Optimum prerequisites to get an attractive job after the end of the studies
This opens excellent start opportunities for you at the start of your professional career.
- Up to 30 hours per month during the lecture period
- Full-time during the practical studies semesters
- Full-time in the lecture-free periods (approximately two months in the summer semester, approximately one month in the winter semester) while preparing your thesis
Graduates of technical colleges and professional colleges
Company employees with university matriculation
High school graduates
To apply for the studies parallel trainee program, please contact us directly. The application for a studying place is made independently at the college.
Are you interested? Send us your application.
We look forward to meeting you!
More information can be found here
or directly from:
Telefon 0621 / 292-6824